I'm supposed to be off the computer now, but i decide to blog instead. Haven't been online for days!
Haha my Dad is in a really bad mood, I think it is because he is sick, he accused me of playing this morning when I actually went to study with Charm, Tiff and Carol. Well, we weren't actually studying but he was supposed to trust me. So I shouted at him about how he doesn't trust me and how he shouldn't just assume that whenever I go out it is just to have fun.
Anyway this morning was quite fun, had loads of ice cream, fat fat.
Went to get tickets for Harry Potter, went to Charm's house and then went to watch the movie. I thought it was good, though the changed many things.
I know this is really late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL! Had loads of fun, even though you can't drive. Heh heh.
Oh yeah oh yeah! I watched Mean Girls! Haha it is hiarious! I really wanna go watch Eternal Sunshine, heard it is really good. Hoho! I need to go shopping.
Can't wait to go for holiday! Hope I get a nice tan, heh.
Getting our new car tomorrow, hope everyone goes to collect it, so I can stay home and watch 13 going on 30.
Ok going to read Charm's book now, Juno and Juliet, doesn't seem that boring to me, quite nice actually.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home