Monday, October 30, 2006

I was so irritated just now, I woke up at 645 just so I could be in school by 8, when I got to school I read through my spanish stuff cause we were gonna have a test and at like 805, this other teacher comes and puts up a sign that said that class is canceled.
I didn't know if i should be happy cause i could go back early or angry that i woke up so early for nothing.

So I had to take the bus home and I ended up sleeping for 2 hours and I've been trying to start my essay since then, but i have only one para so far.

I can't stand it, mel is down so I can't go print my notes for tomorrow and I can't find any ads for advertising.

Ok since I'm so bored I shall put up pictures!! And I realised that you can see my pictures on ie, so everyone just go get firefox. or maybe i will just change my template. hahah.



Kristalle's birthday dman long ago that I didn't take pictures of.

Stuff I made over the hols, red velvet cupcakes and egg tarts.

Pop at the fort where there were alot of ants.





Wedding yesterday.

Okay that's it. Byee

2 Comments:

At 1:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cryssy!! you should let down your hair! and i havent talked to you for damn freaking long. i hate exams. :( i will see you soon!

 
At 12:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAH FINALLY AN UPDATE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home