Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Just came back yesterday and it's really really hot here, and for some reason the aircon isn't working very well in our room.
Anyway Redang was fantastic! Swam with baby sharks and huge fishes. But now I am peeling and have ugly mozzie bites all over. Oh and mozzies are different in malaysia, their bites have pus in them and are really itchy. Went banana boating! Got slammed in twice on the same side and my thigh is still bruised.I love Redang, and bbq night, and the beach, and snorkeling, and evesdropping on Faith's family's conversation, and playing pool.
Lake Kenyir was way boring, although the waterfall wasn't too bad, other than that everything was quite boring.
I just realised that there is less than a week to the start of school, and I have not studied one bit, except for tuition which doesn't count, starting to feel quite scared.
We got a new charger for the mac, so now it is working, and we got some new iLife thing which enhances all the iPhotos, iMovies iTunes and everything, and some OS thing too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home