Saturday, October 09, 2004

To keep everyone up to date, my ulcers are not gone, in fact a new one has appeared.
This sheould be called The Ulcer Chronicles.
All I have been eating the past few days is icecream.
In fact, I ate 3 icecreams on Thursday AND Friday.
And I've been drinking endless amounts of water that my bladder is constantly full.
And I rinse my mouth every few hours with Listerine to make sure my mouth is bacteria-less so my ulcer should be gone by now.
I want to die.

Have I mentioned that I am banned from the tv?
For I don't know what reason.
So on Friday there was Bowling for Columbine, I really wanted to watch it so I decided to tape it.
But dad didn't allow, saying he wanted to watch his show.
So I tried to work the dvd recorder, but to no avail, went up, and dad said that I could tape, so I taped, by then it was 1025.
Went to the room and found out that my IT SAVY sister managed to fix the dvd recorder.
Today we found out that she set the timer 1/2 hour short.
And that there was a repeat at 1pm.
Urgh.
So I rewinded yesterday's tape which was 1/2 hour late to the start.
Started taping.
When it stopped I realised that I taped over Singapore Idol, that dad wanted to watch, which was in front of Bowling for Columbine.
And I have not told him.

And today, I remembered that there was One Tree Hill.
And no tv remember?
So I told Tiff to tape for me, BUT SHE HAD TUITION.
So I told Claire to tape for me.
And IT SAVY said that she would tape for me if I baked her something.
So I baked her cookies, which turned out to be expired and brownies, which turned out very nice.
After all that I ended up with 3 recordings, Tiff's, Claire's and IT SAVY'S.
Since I had it on dvd I might as well watch it right?
So when parents were out, I tried playing it on the com (no tv remember), but it didn't work.
So I had no choice but to watch it on tv.
So I broke the rules.
Damn.

Oh my life is so interesting.
And in between all that, I managed to complete 2 chapeters of the physics redbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home