the woggers
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Going for dinner soon, bro's birthday at Prego. Don't feel like going.
Kristalle's birthday yesterday was fun, ate so much.
Played in the water for so long.
PUSHING YOUR BACK AGAINST THE TOP DOES NOT WORK!
posted by crystal @
6:36:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
New photos. HERE and HERE I love my class.
Careers Fair on Wednesday was quite bad. Recieved ...
Shite the One Tree Hill song is stuck in my head, ...
Yay no school tommorow, can watch the Emmys. And t...
OH MY GOSH. Kristalle Poon is the biggest liar eve...
Hello. Today was a good day, a day of rest. Mum a...
Wahh went out to watch The Terminal just now, it i...
Helllooooo. Firstly before I forget, I'll have to ...
So prelims have started, so scary, Math paper one ...
Yesterday was Claire's birthday, watched Man On Fi...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home