Helllooooo.
Firstly before I forget, I'll have to agree with Kristalle that this year's class photos are by far the worst ones yet.
The colour is just all wrong and my face is just all wrong. URGH.
ANYWAY.
Happy to say that Math paper 2 was 39458014 times eetter than paper one.
Happy happy joy joy.
I took a bus home today, and Kristalle Nice Poon gave me a lift to the CJC bus stop, she'll get a star.
I have to study for Lit, I have to know what happens in King Henry IV's life. I need to know what happens in The Machine Stops, I need to know how the husband died in The Odour. And I need to pray and pray and pray that The Secret Sharer is coming out.
Oh yeah, you know for Amath, I completely forgot that relative velocity was in there so I didn't study it. I even forgot what V B/A gives you V B-V A OR V A-V B. :(
Hoho I got 4 marks for Chem already.
Amazing Race tonight, and CSI. Temptation temptation.
I wonder who is gonna get yielded.
I cannot wait for prelims to be over.
On wednesday (I think), we are gonna have this career fair thing and we can come in clothes that we will wear for an interview. Once I heard it I started laughing cause I thought of Charm and her pinstripe suit with no shirt.
And longest day is on thursday (I think, maybe it's the other way around), and Claire has a piano exam, hope my camera is ready be then.
I just read that if Hurricane Ivan strikes New Orleans directly it will sink.
Ok gonna have lunch now. Byee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home