Monday, September 06, 2004

It's monday! Friends. Can't wait.
Anyway when I woke up today, the whole house smelt like puke. Urgh urgh urgh.
Found out that bros had been sick the whole night.
Damn disgusting, yesterday, Marc puked in Wheelock, so much and I was orange from the pumpkin soup.
AND HE WAS PLAYING WITH IT.
So last night Chad started puking too, good thing I was asleep.
This morning, went to the docs and found out that they had food poisoning.
From McChicken.
Oh and Mich told me one of them shitted in their pants, don't know if that one was true or not.

Yesterday I was forced (after crying and begging the night before) to go to a swim meet at Warren, good thing I had my big bag of haribo and work to do, or else I would have been bored stiff.
But I won 3 gold!! Hoho, but it was a relay. But still counted.

Got home and watched The Amazing Race catch up episodes, and The Amazing Race 6 is coming out in October!!!!
Gilmore girls after that, and Olio Dome for dinner.

Heh heh, Tiff missed One Tree Hill on Saturday, even though I reminded her in the morning and when the show started I sent her a fun fact about the show. Toooo bad.
It was really good as usual.
Had dinner at this place called Peperoni Pizzaria at East Coast, the food there is damn good.

I hate reading the news, there's so much unhappy things happening, the Russian School Siege, Hurricane Frances....

Okay, going to try to study erm erm erm... physics now.
Oh yeah, before I go, I think my flash boyfriend hates me, he didn't send me a email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home