I ate sooooo much yesterday, had lunch at fish and co, had a whole sweet and sour fish plus loads of calamari plus an icecream cake plus a creame brulle. I put one 1 1/2 kg when I reached home. I think my period is coming.
Today was fun.
Chapel, had PE where Gris and I just sat out and basically just talk and kill ants.
Did map reading during geog, Tiff was in her mood.
NASI LEMAK!! Ate so much today, had nasi lemak with a nugget, 3 chickens and a fish.
English, Kristalle tried to be a strong woman, but failed miserably, Tiff got so excited bout newspapers.
Hoho, we got to leave early from lit to go for clb oral, which was really really bad, ended bout 3 so went to waffletown to eat. Onion rings and Rebina. Played crossword puzzles til I got dizzy.
I am playing this game online called flashboyfriend, and it is so fun, you meet this guy called Max online, and you date him (he's really cute!!), he has this incredibly bitchy girlfriend called Steph and a really cute room mate called Felix. Haha. It's so fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home