Back to school, couldn't really wake up this morning, fell asleep in the cab, when I reached school, I was pointing Charm out to my sis and Charm saw me.
I AM FREAKING DEAD FOR CHEM!!
I forgot to bring my textbook home and we have a test on organic tomorrow.
Please please let me find a handbook lying around.
Well school was pretty ok, had a Math test, got back our Geog test.
Clb after school, took a lift from Tiff in her damn cool car, reached there at like 3.
Popular shopping during clb, got a ez-link holder which is damn cool. I can be like CIA now.
But the price tag refuses to come off, hope Charm brings her Zippo tomorrow.
I cannot believe I have lived almost 16 years without knowing that Zippo exists, and how you can light it up in shapes.
Damn cool.
Skipped ice cream cause I was lazy to walk all the way across, cabbed back home.
Math mock exams tomorrow, I absolutely hate paper one, I cannot do mental sums.
Oh yeah, good luck to all those recieving their Chinese O Levels results tomorrow, hope you all do well so you can join Charm and I during Chinese periods.
I have two ulcers in my mouth, one on my lip and one under my tongue.
Painful.
Tiff has a fat tongue.
Parents coming back at 7, and there is the Amazing Race at the same time as Singapore Idol, dilemma.
Ok, gonna take a bath now, and hopefully be able to find the Chem guidebook.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home