I just realised that after you eat haribos your hand smells like vomit.
Today, after watching this documentry on discovery travel and adventure on hotdogs, I had such a huge craving for a hotdog. So I went ALL the way to 7 eleven and got a pack of frozen hotdogs to cook, and they turned out so so yummy.
There's fireworks tonight, at the esplanade, bet Kristalle and Joanne are gona swaet like mad there, while I stay at home and enjoy Blue Crush. I cannot believe I have not watched that show.
Kristalle!! I want your fishes! Speaking of fishes, I am having bbq-ed fish for dinner tonight, yummy.
Can't wait for the Olympics to start, but I have to study!!! I was watching the X Games today, and they had the motorcycle stunt thing (whatever it is called) and these guys were really really good, they could like let go and everything, hoho I know the names of 2 moves, 360 and heel click.
Gerry is having a sleepover tomorrow!! But I can't go, I have not been to Gerry's house before. Saying Gerry's name reminds me that I have to go for detention next week, all because of her. Heh heh.
Singapore Idol tomorrow, look out for me!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home