Had the walkathon yesterday, and we came in 9th! Heh heh, was so surprised casue we actually came in like 28th, and we took cabs so we thought they would deduct points. So in total we won 3 beanies and $60 Genki Sushi vouchers, haha we all are gonna have a feast one day.
Zoe's team came in 6th, hoho and they won 3 irons and 2 hair dryers, damn funny, seriously, I think we would have came in last without them, they were damn power! Had like bus directorys and everything, plus most of the answers came from them.
I still do not know how we managed to come in 9th, with the uber long foodstop at bugis, and at little india. Haha we were damn horrible, at the orange house we took the pamphlet out and turned it the other way around so no one could see what the answer was, hoho.
Dad picked me up for fort canning and went home just in time to bathe and catch one tree hill!!! Chad Michael Murray, hot hot!!
Took a nap, went for Mum's birthday dinner at Raffles Hotel, where I ate too much and where I heard something VERY interesting.
Today, woke up late, was supposed to send Kaitlyn off, realised we couldn't make it, so went back to sleep. Went for lunch and then to Popular to get supplies, got The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, very interesting.
Founders week is next week, starting to get scared, but I'm so excited for the stayover after that, heh.
Ok gonna have dinner soon, parents are not in, Mum went for her second birthday dinner, da paoed chicken rice, so fattening, had chicken rice for lunch too. Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home