Had a day with my niece today!
She's so cute, she came from Hong Kong and when she says thank you she kisses.
Brought her swimming and she was so happy.
Had tuition this morning and having it tomorrow too, have not done the graph that I promised her that I would do.
Yesterday night I went to my aunt's house and all the little kiddies were there, took loads of pictures there.
My grandma's 80th birthday party is in Sunday and I have nothing to wear, how now brown cow?
Oh yeah, I have no dress to wear to founders, thinking of going going to the tailor that made my sister's dress, supposed to be quite good, I want a backless dress.
The internet I'm using now is not really a internet, as in the one tha you are supposed to use, cause I uploaded this new software thing that allows individual users on the computer and I was trying it out, having my own account and everything and I realised that I have no internet in mine, and I caan't go back to my Dad's account cause I do not know his password. So now I'm using this thing that says Apple - Mac OS x, no idea what it is but it brought me to the apple homepage. And the screen looks funny, just a address bar and thats it.
There is The OC tonight, cana't wait. Haha ok, going now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home