Yesterday my mum wanted to bring us to watch Spiderman! But she had to fetch my sister so we couldn't go, bah.
Went to grandma's house for dinner, but went to parkway to get Kaitlyn's shoes, haha she's so cute, but she has a horrid taste. Plus she wouldn't try on a shoe that she doesn't like. Went to M&S to get ginger snaps, I'm crazy over them, a packet is almost gone already.
Oh yeah I found a stretch mark on my thigh last night, I was so scared. Took mum's stretch mark cream and rubbed like hell. Haha.
School today was so fun, missed half of math cause of swim meeting, she was in such a bad mood today.
Swim meeting reminded me of how I am so going to die on Tuesday and Friday, I actually think that free would be worse for me.
Claire had an accident during Chem Lab today, so scary man, she couldn't breathe cause she breathe in too much chlorine gas. And she got to go home early.
During free period today, Charm, Gilly, Joanne and I were talking bout how we were in primary school, Charm was such a horrible person, she invited Joanne to her party in p5 and accused her in front of everyone of coming without getting invited. Haha.
Oh and I'm taking part in the walkathon thing, haha hope it's gonna be fun.
Going to watch Spiderman on Saturday! Heard it is damn good! And the newspapers gave it five stars.
Hoho, Portugal got into the finals, hope the Greeks get in tonight, don't think they will though.
There isn't any OC tonight, boohoo, and I missed CSI yesterday, couldn't get home in time, nevermind, I'll watch on Sunday.
So happy there is a holiday on Monday, a break from school.
I hope tomorrow is a happy day, there is 3 periods of English and 3 periods of Physics though, and no lab.
I finally found my Physics tys, it was at the front of the class the whole time.
I still can't get into school dna, it's such a lousy website, so now I can't do my things.
I have one more lesson of tuition for the rest of the month, my tutor is going to the US of A to get her daugher settled in. I am going to die without her.
I realised that no one signs our tagboard.
No one likes us.
Ok bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home