I just realised yesterday that the nationals are on next week, and I have not swam since the school meet.
Haha Jo and I are going to practice at SICC soon.
Well school has started and there isn't a new timetable, so we are stuck with horrible tuesdays and wednesdays.
4 periods of math today, went to the computer lab for some math test so it wasn't so bad, the rest of the time was spent copying chem homework.
Haha Tiff is so blind! She thought that she lost my Mean Girls DVD when actually it was in her bag, heh heh.
Oh yeah last Sunday was my granny's 80th birthday, haha it was quite fun, one of my cousin has this hp photo printer so we could print photos straight away and give it to the guests.
Oh yeah got my founder's dress already, I keep forgeting how it looks like. Hah.
Tomorrow is are really long day, there is math, chem, lit and chinese before recess.
Oh yeah I think I'm going to try to get into school dna now, heard that there is geog homework.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home