Yesterday I watched The Apprentice and it's really really good. I'm rooting for the girls!
Haha and The OC, Seth is so cute, and I do not like Anna, Summer is so much better!
Ok so today I woke up early as usual to go for tuition, and for the first time in like a year I walked there! Mainly cause my bus card was empty, but anyway was so tired after that I counld concentrate.
And I got chased by the kittens! Scared the hell out of me, and the kittens were glaring at me, I was so terrified.
Went to check my eyes after that, no increase, ordered new contacts and then went home.
And now I'm home again, I watched Jackass just now and it's hell funny, laughed my ass off, and I was alone.
Kaitlyn (my niece) is coming later, yay can't wait to play.
I can't wait for school to start, but I don't want the exams to come, scared. I wish school consists just of studying and that is it, no tests or anything.
Just wondering if there is going to be a CLB lesson on Monday, heh don't think I'ld be going.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home