Wow, blogger is damn cool. Can upload pictures.
Had english prelim oral today, which was disasterous, don't really wanna talk about it.
Just happy that we didn't get Ms Ng in the end, there was a change to Mrs Leong, which was actually much better.
I'm really far behind in physics, neuclear fusion and fission, no idea what is happening, I hate getting lost in physics.
And amath, getting help from cake on tuesday.
Tiff was so happy in school today, wonder why.
Footrace tomorrow, so excited, we are a 3 men gang. And we are gonna win a Xbox.
I hate going to sleep at night, cause I keep thinking about things that are happening, and by the time I get to sleep it will be around 2+.
I really want a good nights sleep for once.
Ok, going to see if our blog is ok, Kristalle claims that it is blue.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home