Friday, July 02, 2004

The weekend is here, long weekend too, school today passed by damn fast, only had 3 lessons.
During free period today, Charm and I were playing with paper balls, and so now we have this new game, but I forgot what it is called. Jo is our star catcher.
Mr Ong made us carry boxes of mineral bottles down to the music room, and the bottles were so heavy, almost died carrying them, haah and Gilly tore her box.
So we decided to use a trolley on the second round, which was so much more fun, heh, and I didn't have to do anything.
After school and lunch and picking bros up, we went to the airport to send my cousin off, she's leaving for Perth with her family, so sad, won't be able to see my nephew grow up.
Seems like everyone is leaving.
My maid just passed me 2 bucks, she said she found them in my pocket, yay, so now I'm two bucks richer.
I can't wait for Founder's, I know it's like something that I'll remember for the rest of my life, see how it turns out. I'm so scared someone will get the same dress as me.
Britney is not pregnant anymore, that is what the newspapers say, not sure what to believe though.
Can't wait to watch the women's tennis finals, that young Russian is really pretty, and she is going to play with the man, who is obviously going to win.
And Greece got into the final! Haha so exciting! And it is on Monday and we have no school on Monday maybe I'll watch it, if I can be bothered.
Haha and for the walkathon thing, we only have a team of 3, haha can't wait though, gonna be quite fun I think, our team is called Team Team, cause we could think of anything, we wanted Team X but we were so scared they would call us Team Cross. Haha.
O levels Chinese listening tomorrow, hope everyone does well, I kinda miss normal Chinese, Clb is getting too boring, no kick, haha and it's so easy you don't have to study.
Ok, going to read blogs now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home