Monday, July 05, 2004

Woke up bright and early this morning to watch Spiderman! Hahaha, I hate Peter Parker! i wish Mary Jane got married. And I think Kirsten Dunst is really pretty.
Haha I am so happy Greece won!
But I'm so sad Roddick lost.
You win some and you lose some.
Was supposed to go swimming with Jo today, but it was going to rain, and I decided to stay home and study, haven't started yet though.
Anyway I got a new phone, cool huh.
Haha, I'm so bored, I have not eaten breakfast or lunch, I only had a ToriQ and 3 cookies from Charm. Oh yeah I have left over Famous Amos, can eat later.
Air con man took away all the air cons in the house, it is so hot, no air con for tonight, hope it rains.
Parents brought brothers to catch Spiderman, but I spoilt it for them already, hurhur.
I have no English periods next week, yay, don't have to practice oral, I hate oral.
50 back tomorrow, that means I only have Physics and Chem, yay, miss 4 periods of Math.
I will either sink or swim tomorrow, hopefully I swim.
On Friday I am missing Physics Lab, I wish I could miss a Wednesday instead, I hate missing Physics, can never catch up.
I am going to bathe now.
Buhbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home