Saturday, August 07, 2004

Wathced One Tree Hill just now, Chad Chad my love. Haha ok that sounded wrong.
Tried to study just now, but ended up giving my sister a french manicure, which I failed at. She cleaned it off once she had the chance to.

I was reading ths article on CNN (http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/psychology/marykay_letourneau/1.html), bout this lady who had sex with this 13 yeah old boy and was charged for rape. And he consented, I don't think it is fair at all.

I never realised how expensive cereal is,a box is like $6. I went to the supermarket just now with $5, intending to buy a box, but when I got there I realised that I didn't have enough money, and had to walk all the way home to get more.

Tried to study physics just now, finished 2 pages of the book and I got bored, how am I ever gonna get through chem?

The Simple Life tonight, Paris Hilton is just too skinny.
Ok now I am reading bout this nurse who kills babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home