Watched The Village today, it was damn freaking good, and Kristalle was scared to shit, haha the story was so good. But it wasn't very scary.
My feet has 3 humongous blisters from my shoes, I don't think they were made for walking.
Haha I think I'm addicted to haribo mega roulette, bought another packet today.
Parents are gone, but they call like every hour.
My brothers are DAMN STUPID, haha cause they have no access to the laptop cause a password is needed, they decided that no one should use the laptop at all, so they hid it under their matteress. HAHA, what retards, and I found it.
They don't show any nice programs on Friday nights, that's so sad.
I really really need to start studying for the prelims, they are like 19 days away!!!
I am so dead for Chem. I'm so lost that I don't even know where to begin studying.
OK GOING TO STUDY!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home