Thursday, July 22, 2004

This week has been damn boring, had founder's day rehersals on wednesday so we ended up having only physics and ss.
I must say our new clb laoshi is quite good, if he is even counted as a laoshi.
He speaks english and he flirts ALONG with the IA's. AND on wednesday, we had a test, class starts at 245 and Charm and I were done by 253 and we were allowed to leave. The other laoshi would have just made us stay back to like 4.
Went to town with Charm (who is da bomb) to meet the rest. And Kristalle tried on a 700++ bucks dress, size 4 was WAY too big for her and she still says she is fat.
HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY: Claire and I pluck our eyebrows, and it hurt like hell. And my skin was so inflamed that I looked like a waiyang actress. So embarrassing, so I tried walking around with my hands over my eyes.

Today was really long, had 3 periods of chemistry in CLASS, which is torturous. Lit test was so boring, wrote so little.
I've been sleeping so much nowadays, monday I slept from 5 to the next day, tuesday had a 3 hour nap, and had another 3 hour nap again today. And I still am tired.
Ok gonna have dinner now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home