Wednesday, August 04, 2004

School has been so tiring lately, slept at 7pm on Monday, I'm always so tired on Mondays.
National day is coming!!!
Can wear red and white. Even though I have no red and white.
And there is the looooong weekend, and there's brotherhood and MAYBE the village which will scare me to death, 4.5 stars, must be damn good.

Tiff thinks she is too cool for us.
Claire is so rose-y and so cute too.
Charm is so giving.

I'm so stupid, I thought I lost my haribos so I bought new ones and they were actually in the car, so I had 5 packets but I'm only left with 2 and a half. All GREEN and PINK, my favourite flavors.

I want to get Gmail so I can sell it on Ebay for loads and loads of money.

Ate a whole lot during clb today, which was boring as usual, went to popular for like 45 mins and ended up buying only 2 items which they lady gave us for 10% off.
Went to Little India for Teh Tarik, bet I won't be able to sleep tonight.
Was hoping to see Muthu and Raju, HAHA.

OHH!! Amazing Race is sarting in 10 minutes, so happy, wednesdays are such great days, CSI days.
I just realised that I'm the only one that will be going to school on Friday, and because my parents are leaving for Cebu, I will most probably end up coming to school in a Maxicab, how cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home