Kristalle wants me to blog about how I woke up late. Hahah, ok so late night, I set my alarm for 12pm, but I actually woke up at 1155am, 5 minutes before I was supposed to wake up. So I ended up having only 9 hours and 25 minutes of sleep, which is not enough.
Oh yesterday night, or should I say morning, Kristalle and I took IQ tests on tickle, and I got an IQ of 120 and she has 126, haha and she is artistic and I'm good at solving math puzzles, haha what nonsense.
This morning two of my fishes died, so I have no more fishes, RIP FISHIES!
Oh yeah and HAPPY NATIONAL DAY EVERYONE!!!
Wear red and white.
Waiting....
Waiting....
Ok Kristalle finally replied, I'm supposed to blog bout food and tv shows now.
FOOD:
I had soba for lunch, and I'm having haribos now.
TV SHOWS:
Blue Crush was damn good last night!! I wanna be a surfer babe!
Watched teen choice awards and Jessica Simpon and Sarah Michelle Gellar were wearing the same top.
Singapore Idol, hope they feature me.
Friends and Alias.
I missed the fireworks last night, drats, I regret not going, nevermind, I'll go next week and Tiff can be my date since we are both dateless, actually only I am. Tiff can be all adorable and everything.
Well, I heard the fireworks from my house, and I dirtied my feet running outside, trying to see the fireworks.
(Do not believe the following)
kenneth is cool
kenneth ishot
kenneth loves lindsay (ok this is true)
lindsay loves kenneth
kenneth feels special (and so is this)
Ok, that's all folks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home