the woggers
Monday, August 09, 2004
I almost forgot,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FI!!!
Don't know if you read this but hope you are having a great birthday and everything, we haven't been talking much lately, must catch up soon ok, before you leave and everything.
posted by crystal @
10:54:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Kristalle wants me to blog about how I woke up lat...
I just realised that after you eat haribos your ha...
SOBOREDSOBORED. 1: grab the book nearest to you, t...
Wathced One Tree Hill just now, Chad Chad my love....
Watched The Village today, it was damn freaking go...
School has been so tiring lately, slept at 7pm on ...
PICTURES, from Founders.
Haven't blogged in a super long time, founders and...
PICTURES, from Fang Ting's Birthday.
This week has been damn boring, had founder's day ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home