the woggers
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
I'm watching Lost In Translation now, since Tiff that idiot left me alone online.
So parents decided to extend their trip by one day, have to go to school and come home by myself tomorrow.
Ok going to watch the show now.
posted by crystal @
5:37:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
I almost forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FI!!! Don't know i...
Kristalle wants me to blog about how I woke up lat...
I just realised that after you eat haribos your ha...
SOBOREDSOBORED. 1: grab the book nearest to you, t...
Wathced One Tree Hill just now, Chad Chad my love....
Watched The Village today, it was damn freaking go...
School has been so tiring lately, slept at 7pm on ...
PICTURES, from Founders.
Haven't blogged in a super long time, founders and...
PICTURES, from Fang Ting's Birthday.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home