Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Oh man I feel so stupid, I was moving my mouse around and I thought it was a fly on my screen.
Con air now, so nice, one of my favourite shows.
Yesterday after english we stayed back to paint the shirts, and Gris was so annoying!!! Haha serves her right.
SO BRIGHT!
Teacher's day celebrations today, hahaha Cinderloser.
And Gris and Kristina was damn pretty! I loved their lips!
Went to Charm's house after school today, to wait for my mother, had rebina and a change of clothes, and HARIBO!
Was supposed to go the marche for lunch but bros ate already, so we went to junction 8, for muji.
Had Crystal Jade first and the went to muji, wanted to get this pencil box, but mother said no, but it was only 3.60 so I asked again, still said no, she said something bout how I need to pack my room blah blah blah and if I did she would bring me back straight away. So I sulked and dissappeared, and they bought it for me!!! Hahaha, wahh I'm a damn good actress. But I feel quite bad.
Con air is damn good. And so sadd..
Going to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home