Friday, September 03, 2004

I just sorted my bookmarks by alphabet, so happy, feel so organised now.

SS and English 2 today, english was so difficult, almost didn't have time. SS, not bad considering I only studied 2 chapters. Didn't know what I was supposed to write for SEQ so I just wrote everything.

Chem practical yesterday, we could smell chlorine gas when we were walking pass the labs to class, Claire must have felt so relieved, after all she probably reconises the smell miles away.
I didn't know how to do any calculations though, and the extension question, made some titration story up. Had so much time that I did my titration 6 times and the rest of my QA, excluding the chlorine ones twice. After that I had nothing to do so I started spraying Claire's back with deionised water, but she didn't feel anything, so I kept on spraying and spraying and her whole back was wet, but she moved, and I hit her arm and she felt it. So sad.
OH. And I got my period halfway through Chem Prac, so unlucky, but luckily (contradicting) I was prepared. Kristina got her's too.

Went for lunch with my mum, had salted fish fried rice at Far East, was supposed to pick up my dress but I was getting damn bad cramps, went home, almost died, vomited my fried rice out, quite yummy, not acidic or anything. Tried sleeping, woke up at six, watch teevee and read SS, went to sleep. Now I know why I fail.
I'm having fried rice for dinner now, not as nice as yesterday.

This afternoon, after school mum and aunts brought me to marche to eat, and they were still hungry after that (they bought 5 plates of salmon, 3 salads, 3 soups and 3 steaks) so they went to komalas to have indian food. I had ginger tea as I wasn't allowed to have normal tea.

I have a huge ulcer on my lip and only eat on one side now and I only try to brush one side but I end up feeling so disgusting I brush my teeth 3 times.

Mum bought these damn good chocolates from ps, they are like dark chocolate covering coffee beans, it is seriously damn good. Way better than the raisin one.

School holidays for a week, don't have to go back to school at all, surprisingly.
They never have nice shows on Friday nights, so boring.


Oh yeah, happy birthday Gerry nice partner and bella.
Gerry hope you like the hook I got you.
Sorry I couldn't make it for your birthday thing.


Oh and my haribo stock has deflated and needs to be replenished (hint: Charm), because I was bored in the car today and had to eat something.

I hope One Tree Hill is coming back tomorrow.
And Gilmore Girls on Sunday.
And there's Amazing Race catch up session on axn on Sunday, yay, I'm going to limit myself to 3 hours of tv a day, cause I need to study!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home