Yay no school tommorow, can watch the Emmys.
And there's Chicago tonight, one of my favourite shows.
I've been sleeping and dreaming so much latey, usually I never dream at all.
Last night, I dream that I almost had sex with someone, and I realised what I was doing, so I stopped.
At least I didn't go all the way like Kristalle.
Can't wait for our miniathalon, haha, cycling, scooter riding, running and swimming.
I'm typing in IE now and the font is so nice, type writer font.
Gilmore Girls later, can't believe Jess came back.
Last night I was reading the transcripts for One Tree Hill, Kristalle's loserness must be rubbing off.
Dad just installed some DVD recorder and player downstairs.
And I was watching Adoption, so I didn't get to finish it.
I like Into the Dark by The Julianna Theory.
So nice.
Ok, going to take a nap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home