Friday, September 17, 2004

Wahh went out to watch The Terminal just now, it is damn good!!!
Oh man I can't stop gushing over the movie, Tom Hanks is so sweet, I wanna cry.
I will just die if some one made a water fountain for me.
Spent so much money today, so sad.
I want a new bikini.

Kirstalle wants me to blog about the star that I suppose to give her, for taking the mrt to toa payoh with me.
Ok Kristalle gets one star.

Survivor later, can't wait.

I can't believe prelims are over!!!!
Physics was quite ok.
Lit was ok.
Amath 2 was difficult.
Haha next week is gonna be damn slack.

Ok going now. Bye, gonna catch Catch Me If You Can, Joanne claims it's damn good, so she bought the vcd to lend me.

He shit.
He shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home