Saturday, September 18, 2004

OH MY GOSH.
Kristalle Poon is the biggest liar ever.
I pick up the phone.
Me: Hello.
crying
crying
Me: Hello?
Kristalle: Crystal, Crystal? (still crying)
Me: Eh.. Who's this?
Kristalle: Crystal. Crystal.
Me: Huh?
Kristalle: Crystal, Crystal. (still crying)
I finally realise it is Kristalle telling me her name and that she wasn't calling me.
Me: Kristalle?
Kristalle: Yeah
Me: Are you ok? What happened?
Kristalle: _____ la, he's such an idiot. (still crying)
Me: What did he do?
And then ,
Kristalle: (in normal voice) HHAHAHA.

For a moment I actually thought it was her, then I was wondering why she called me and not Charm.
Haha.
Then she tells me that she managed to fool Chess and Claire too, that she and Charm had a fight.
And Claire's heart was beating like mad.
Hahaha.
Then she invited me to her birthday party.

After I put down the phone, I got a message from Claire saying: Crystal! Kristalle is going to lie to u! dont believe her!
Great timing.

Chessy actually sweared. She said OH SHIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home