I was in the mrt on the way home just now, and I managed to get a seat.
Then out of no where, this lady comes and sits right between me and the guy on my right. And since there wasn't space, she sat on my thigh.
THEN the most horrible thing happened, she STROKED my leg, from my tihgh to my ankle and back to my thigh.
At this time she was still in the middle of both me and the guy, and it was damn squeezy so a guy stood up.
SO, she sat in the seat between the guy and I, then, she stood up again and pushed me to her seat, and sat down on mine.
Haha, so the guy on my right ask, your friend?
By then every one in the train was looking, and once I saw Mich's face I couldn't stop laughing, and even the lady's friend was laughing.
She says that the lady wasn't from spore cause she was speaking Thai, but I don't think they do that in trains in Thailand.
Ok Pictures

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home