the woggers
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Haha, I just noticed the ambulance thing at the top of the picture.
It says
BEEP! SAVE ME! JUDE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE!
posted by crystal @
3:50:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
I blogged yesterday but my entry couldn't post.Yes...
Hello, I'm so bored.RAHH RAAHH RAAHH.I think I'm g...
There's something wrong with my friendster.Kristal...
Hello! I CANNOT BELIEVE CHESS IS BACK!!!!!!Ahhh, s...
A few nights ago I dreamt that I got a call from B...
AHH.. Stairway to Heaven is damn sad!!! OMG it's d...
Hello, Desperate Housewives soon, yay. OK I got a ...
Harrow. I'm burning OC Mix 1 and 2 for Kristalle P...
HelloZ. We have added a Kool Kounter on our blog. ...
Hello, I have not blogged for a really long time!!...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home