AHH..
Stairway to Heaven is damn sad!!!
OMG it's damn good, yesterday after I watched Whale Rider (which is also damn sad, can cry like mad), I had nothing else to watch, so took Stairway to heaven out, and it's soo good, the guy is damn sweet damn sweet!!
After this I have Winter Sonata to watch, haha.
Was supposed to watch Finding Neverland today, but Kristalle Poon was late, then she was late for Aviator, so we went to visit Claire.
Good thing we did, got some real life drama.
Haha, another guy found Claire cute and gave her smth. Heh.
Ok, Amazing Race is damn exciting, Kris and Jon almost got out, can get heart attack.
Ok have to go now, my sister is bugging.
Speaking of bugs, on the bus today, I saw a yellow worm, I think it was a caterpillar crawling on the headrest of the seat in front, the seat I almost sat at.
It crawled into the lady's hair, I felt so bad for not letting her know.
I went all the way to school today, to withdraw, the vp wanted me to wait til 1230, so I just left.
The vp is annoying, I went at 9, waited til 10 to speak to him, and he wantedme to wait somemore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home