Friday, January 28, 2005

Hello, I have not blogged for a really long time!!
Watching men's semi finals now, yesterday's match was damn good!! I'm happy that Safin won.
I miss all my friends, haven't seen them for a long time.
On wednesday, before sending Gilly off, I watched Hotel Rwanda with Claire, the show is damn good!!!
And sad too.
I stop schooling, well not officially, haven't withdrew yet, I have not gone since last tuesday.
I can't wait for next wednesday, gonna meet up with Charm and Kristalle to watch Finding Neverland.
And Claire too, if she can get leave.
I love Claire. Esp this time of the month.

I can't wait for the class party!!!
So exciting, B5 never have had a class party.
Mom and I have been developing loads of photos lately, on tuesday, we developed around 150 photos and on thursday we developed another 460+ photos, some of them dating back to 2003.
We spent like 300$ on photos, so exppensive!!!

I have been exercising lately!
Since I don't go to school I have so much time on my hands.
Maybe I'll be able to fit into my jeans soon.
I'm hungry, going to find smth to eat.
Buybuy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home