the woggers
Monday, December 13, 2004
WOW.
Oprah today is damn nice, Wynonna, Ashley, and Naomi Judd is on talking abot wynonna's weight problem.
I think Ashley Judd is damn pretty. I want to watch Delovely.
posted by crystal @
1:11:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Guess where we went today. Causeway Point. SO FAR....
HELLO! Penang was fun, FOS was great, sun was grea...
Movie marathon yesterday at my house, but watched ...
Hello. I'm so tired, haven't had a day home since ...
WAAAHH. Woke up at 630 to send dad off to Taipei. ...
HELLO. My rabbit ran into this huge vase at home a...
HAHA. I just saw this advert. When I was informed ...
Yay one more day. Yesterday was so tiring, elec ge...
Woah Mama Mia was sooo soooo sooo good. Like 10 ti...
Today was a stay at home and do nothing day, like ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home