Movie marathon yesterday at my house, but watched only 3 movies. Eight Crazy Nights, Raising Helen and Dodgeball.
And we saw Amy Cheng at the ice cream store. Actually Charm saw her.
Haha, went to East Coast today and I cycled around 5 km with my sis and cousins. And now my butt is sore.
And we saw Margeret from Phua Chu Kang with a man that is not her husband.
Went to my aunt's house after that and we made window stickers, it's damn fun, I made a egg.
Singapore Idol tomorrow!!!
So exciting, I don't mind any of them winning.
OH YEAH.
Claire got a job at the pac plaza's ripcurl outlet.
She starts on thursday so everyone go support her!!!
I can't wait for her to get her first paycheck. Haha, you better treat us ok.
And I can't wait for Charm to go and get back for US.
Anyway I'm going to Penang on the 4th, hope there are nice movies.
But won't be able to watch the whole thing since the flight is so short.
GRR.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home