Yay one more day.
Yesterday was so tiring, elec geog in the morning and physics in the afternoon.
Geog was fine, just that there was not enough time to put in all my points, map reading was fine. I'm happy that I didn't waste my time on tourism and spent it perfecting development.
Went home to sleep, then Kristalle call, she and Joanne came over, ate and they bullied my rabbit.
Physics was weird, like don't know if can do well.
SHIT.
I need to count physics.
Amath today, I had to shit like 15 minutes in to the paper.
So I went, so embarrassing, the lady heard me shitting.
I realised (while I was wasting my precious amath time in the toilet) how easy it would be to cheat, all you have to do is keep like formulaes in your undies or smth and go to the toilet to read it.
Luckily I had enough time, GRR but I got my relative velocity question wrong, and my surds question.
So after the paper I went to buy groceries with mum and we met liz and del, who told me my relative velocity question is wrong, oh and my area one. :(
Came home, went for lunch, and watched Oprah.
It's really so sad. :(
How can fathers rape/moleste/sexually abuse their daughters?
And one of them was a pastor!!
Oh yeah when I was reading the papers, they were saying smth bout keeping you legs moisturised (and they show a picture of Paris Hilton, who's legs are really nice) so I took a whole bottle to vasaline moisturiser and slathered my legs til they were all white, now they are all slimy.
Ok it's already 5, better go and study chem.
I act as if I'm free.
I really need to do well for physics, since my chem is so bad.
Why isn't tagboard working?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home