Thursday, November 04, 2004

I've postponed my go and study for amath from 8 to 830 and now to 845.
Singapore Idol now, Slyvester sang so badly, so sad.
Lit paper today was tough, paper 2 esp, first question so much to write, so little time, second question don't know what to write.
Math was surprisingly easy.
But I took like half an hour to do the the n question.
English was also quite ok, I really wanted to choose the expensive school, but I had to act like I want to save money for my uncle.
HAHAHAHAHA Slyvester looks damn funny singing Justin.
I feel so scared for him.
I took 40 minutes to get home today, cause lornie road was flooded and PIE was soo jammed, reached home at like 640.
AHHH. Amath tomorrow and I'll be over the moon.
Until 2 weeks time that is.
My family went to watch Shark Tale without meee. :(
Ok it's 850 already, better go and practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home