Saturday, October 23, 2004

Tiredddddd.
Got back from AC open house, so smelly, went to bathe, wanted to study, but ended up sleeping for 2 hours.
One Tree Hill after that, GOOD GOOD!!!
Studied 4 pages of Singapore's Industrial Development, realised I have been spelling foreign and forgein.

WAAHHHH.
Yesterday's Singapore Idol was so scary, Slyvester almost got kicked out man.
I almost cried man.
STUPID CHRISTOPHER.

When I was watching the swimming show yesterday, my brother suddenly started crying, and when I asked him what happened, he said "I killed Roxy (his hamster)"
HAHA.
No it didn't die, and I was telling him how his lungs got punctured and he was bleeding internally and he started ctying even more.
After awhile I felt quite bad so I asked him how the hamster was.
And the hamster was lying on it's back shivering!!!!
Sccary.
But when I was watching Survivor (Lopevi rocks), I checked on it and it was running on the wheel.
Oh yeah John K=HOT!!

Ok, going to study now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home