the woggers
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Wahh Slyvester is damn good.
posted by crystal @
8:58:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Chem prac was horribleeee. Like 10 times worse tha...
So tired, Chem prac tomorrow and I don't know what...
Wahh so tired, studied Chem today!!! Was planning...
The pictures are up go see, can't be bothered to l...
Last day of school today, took loads of pictures. ...
Second last day today. :( After school we went to ...
I'm so tired. Stayed back today with Tiff and Char...
Hello. Got this from Netto's site. Hoho we beat ...
To keep everyone up to date, my ulcers are not go...
I have 3 ulcers in my mouth, 2 on my tongue. Very...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home