Second last day today. :(
After school we went to Carlos' house to was the vcd, haha it was damn funny, esp the movie montage, I must say that my taping skills is quite good eh. Can become a camera woman next time.
Got back report books, I like "to take the path of least resistance."
The past few days have been fun, and I can piggyback Tiff, and she like to carry me, so she always carries me down and up the stairs.
Stayed back, did one math paper, damn difficult, Claire's mum brought lemon chicken rice.
Slyvester is singing now, not that great. But I still like.
So tired, I slept at 830 last night.
I have a dilemma, don't know if I wanna get the creative mp3 or a ipod.
Can't wait for Os to be over, but I'm scared that I'll get posted to some weird jc and my mum makes me go there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home