Monday, October 11, 2004

Hello.
Got this from Netto's site.
This site is certified 69% GOOD by the Gematriculator
Hoho we beat her. We are so GOOD.

My ulcers are so painful, I hate them.
I gurgled (sp?) my mouth with iodine yesterday and it tasted so bad. It stains your teeth and it makes your mouth dry.
Tif(funny) is bringing nice sweets and good chocolates for us tomorrow, GO DIVA!!!
Had SS after school today, and I'm still embarrassed bout the writing that the guy is healthy and they are happy and are waving at the camera man.

Oh KrisTell me where CANDY EMPIRE is!!!
There are ants in my pants, no actually they are on my leg, they are biting me.
Charm was so nice today, she gave me 3 lollies cause my mouth hurts, and she bought water for me. :)

I cannot believe that this is our last week at mg, it's so sad.
I wanted to skip school somewhere this week, since it'll be the last time I'll be able to skip and everything, but I can't. :(
Tomorrow we have amath mocks and Donkey is bringing sweets, Wed we have chem remedial, Thursday report books and Friday returning report books.

Tay Si Peng wants me to lenghten my skirt, so sad, on my last week. :(
I can't wait for Os to be overr.
This year really passed by so fast.

To guy: Let me help you get Kristalle!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home