I'm so tired.
Stayed back today with Tiff and Charm.
Didn't do much studying because Tiff was telling me interesting things.
Charm and I Had an adventure went we went out for lunch.
Hahahah we went to the pet shop and we saw HUGE great danes, they were until my chest.
I said to Charm "They are like horses!" And this ang moh photographer heard me and repeated it to his friend.
Embarrassing.
And the blue dog is now jet black.
Venezia after that, we saw a budding romance in action, and Tiff could guess it straight away when we only gave her one clue.
I was thinking if it was more embarrasing for them or for us.
Oh yeah there's Grad night this year, Liz lied to us and told us that the theme was Jungle.
And we believed all the way til the end of the lesson.
Tiff can go dressed as Jane. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home