So tired, Chem prac tomorrow and I don't know what time it starts.
AND we have to stay back for math remedial.
GRR.
Ate Fish and Co. lunch today, yummy, I love the rice. Went to print photos after that, Tiff and Chess!!! I got one for both of you, and we look oh so gorgeous in there!
Study study study, don't think I've ever studied so much in my life.
I've been waking up at 830 every morning to study.
But I usually start at 10 after I read the papers and eat breakfast.
Did Lit and Physics today, fell asleep halfway.
Oh and I managed to get my moles today, finally.
It's really simple actually, and Chem is getting quite interesting.
Yay my maid roasted chicken for dinner.
And there's the swimming show later, cannot wait man.
Speaking of cannot waiting, I've said this how many thousand times, but I can't wait for os to be over!!!!
One more month.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home