the woggers
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Wahh so tired, studied Chem today!!!
Was planning on not studying Chem at all but Joanne managed to convince me to start.
I finished organic chem!!!!
Ok going now byeee.
posted by crystal @
6:45:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
The pictures are up go see, can't be bothered to l...
Last day of school today, took loads of pictures. ...
Second last day today. :( After school we went to ...
I'm so tired. Stayed back today with Tiff and Char...
Hello. Got this from Netto's site. Hoho we beat ...
To keep everyone up to date, my ulcers are not go...
I have 3 ulcers in my mouth, 2 on my tongue. Very...
HHAAH Saturday Night Live is damn funny! Can you t...
Hello. I'm home sick. Not really, I got my period....
Pictures
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home