Chem prac was horribleeee.
Like 10 times worse than prelims, for prelims I had time to do my titration 5 times, QA 2 or 3 times.
This time I did my titration 3 times and QA once.
And my tap wasn't working, and my burete was so tight, and I spilt my green solution, and I ran out of sodium hydroxide, I had to stand infront and wait for like 5 minutes
Calculations were horrible. I got a negative number for my atomic mass.
GRRR.
ANYWAY,
stayed back today, did a math paper one and half of a paper 2.
Nice shows tonight, Singapore Idol, chinese show, OC, and some show on MTV at 9.
Should be going to AC open house on saturday, can get a free cap if I show my invatation, haha.
And Claire and I are going to forever21 to show our SMSes and say "I want to be forever 21!", to get our free whatever.
I just realised that forever21 is the place we bought our perfumed lip gloss from.
Okay going to eat, fried rice paradise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home