the woggers
Monday, November 08, 2004
Oh man, Summer is on 8 simple rules now.
So cool.
posted by crystal @
5:05:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Emath 2 today, can't believe I missed out one ques...
I've postponed my go and study for amath from 8 to...
SS was quite good! All 3 that I studied came out, ...
Singapore Idol now!!!! So exciting man. I'm so an...
Hoho, today I went to school to photocopy the sec3...
Went to school today for Christmas Service, Tiff w...
Yesterday night I watched The Tonight Show and Sat...
Tiredddddd. Got back from AC open house, so smelly...
Wahh Slyvester is damn good.
Chem prac was horribleeee. Like 10 times worse tha...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home