Friday, November 12, 2004

Today was a stay at home and do nothing day, like everyday of this week.
Woke up just in time for lunch.
AND Oprah!!!
I've been watching Oprah this whole week.
Today's was so nice, The Biggest Mistake In Your Live.
Then my sis and shumin came over to cook, food wasn't that nice, tasteless.
But it's ok, for their standard.
Wahh today's Singapore Idol was so scary, Sly was almost out!!
And Survivor too, I can't believe Chris ( is that his name?) voted for Sarge.
Oh man, my life is so boring, all I talk about is teevee shows.

One Tree Hill tomorrow!!! (there I go again..)
I think it's the Sheryl Crow one.
So everyone go watch.

Did I mention that on the night I got the songs from Claire, my sis came back with The OC mix 1 and 3.
GRRR.
Waste my time.

I have a huge pimple on my chin.
There's this group of guys outside my house playing soccer, and it's like 1145 aalready

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home