Sunday, November 21, 2004

WAAAHH.
Woke up at 630 to send dad off to Taipei.
So tired now.
Prob going to watch The Incredibles tonight.
Can't wait for tomorrow, exams will finally be over.
I have a feeling that I will forget bout the paper.
Can't wait to see everyone's hair.
Anyway amazing race was so good.


Joanne: Remember to tape Holes for me ah!

There are so many nice show so watch tonight, some show on cinemax, Austin Powers, The Kumars At No. don'tknowwhat.

Anyway, here's 5 thing I want to do before I die. (Not in order of preference):
1. Run a marathon (haha)
2. Have amazing sex
3. Travel round the world
4. Get a PhD (hahaHA)
5.Bungee Jump.


Oh yeah I love thing song, something pretty by patrick park.

At the most I'm a glare,
I'm the hopeless son who's hardly there.
I'm the open sign that's always busted.
I'm the friend you need, but can't be trusted.

Here I am, where I've been
I've walked a hundred miles in tobacco skin,
And my clothes are worn & gritty.
And I know ugliness,
Now show me something pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home