HAHA.
I just saw this advert.
When I was informed likely that I would lose my job, the first thing I thought was, what is going to happned to my job?
HAHAHA.
You are going to lose it!
Singapore Idol now, so nice.
Every one vote for SLY!!!!
Oh yeah I forgot to blog bout my birthday.
Had CLB in the morning.
So I got a ipod, a ipod mini (hahah I love it!), a guess watch, 2 AFRO KENS(!!), chocolates, haribos, a photo frame, a crystal pen (haha) and this wax seal thing that is damn cool, (I can't wait to send christmas cards).
Taupok Buttisah is singing now, I hope either him or Sly wins, not Olinda!!
Sly is my guy.
I love him as much as I am going to love Mr Incredible.
I think I have diarrhoea.
Nevermind, I always finish my Chem paper damn early cause I don't know how to do it.
I'm blogging too much.
And tagboard is not working, for days already, I'm going to change it to a doodleboard ok.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home